To apply to trade at Mighty Dub Fest 2023, please click the link below. Once we have received your application and it has been reviewed we will in touch.
Prices start from £90 for a none catering stand.
And Catering prices start from a £280 deposit, 15% of takings in total.
Any questions feel free to contact us.
Mighty Dub Fest is a firmly established North East festival, a favourite for both visitors and exhibitors alike. 2023 will be our 13th year and we are happy to call Alnwick Castle in Northumberland our home to Mighty Dub Fest. The event offers an opportunity to showcase your products to 5,000+ attendees, attracting campers from Scotland and the North of England. Our visitors are split between air-cooled and water-cooled enthusiasts and general show visitors/families.
The main area, next to the main stage and where it gets busiest on a night.
The location of the Tiki stage, it is the go to place for families looking for something to do.
The busy thoroughfare that links Zone 2 to the acoustic area, gets booked up fast for trade.
The chilled out daytime area with its own outdoor stage and bar.
- Payment is not required at the time of booking, payment reminders will be sent prior to the event, it is best to pay as soon as possible to confirm your place. You will not be allowed to trade with no payment before arrival
- All trade bookings are for full weekend
- Prices start from £90 for none catering
- Catering starts from £280 deposit and 15% of overall takings. The deposit can be used towards this final figure
- Your pitch must include your camping space, please book appropriately. Pitches are 10 metres deep.
- All plots are outside and on grass
- Marquees or tables are not provided
- Electricity MUST be purchased in advance
These are here for the safety of our show visitors and other traders. There are no exceptions to any of these rules
Petrol Generators are NOT allowed on site. Diesel Generators are welcome but they must be switched off after midnight.
Liability insurance documentation must be ready for inspection, proof will be asked prior to your arrival.
No noise after 12am
No glass bottles or drinking glasses
You must bring the appropriate cover for all weather conditions.
Silly string, air horns, stink bombs, legal highs, fireworks, fun snaps throw bangers, Chinese lanterns and laser pens are prohibited at Mighty Dub fest.
Friday: Arrival before 12pm
Friday 5pm - late
Pack down commences at 4pm on the Sunday
Alnwick Castle Pastures
Address: B1340, Alnwick NE66 1YU
Please note traders entrance use a different entrance to the campers, please do not try to use the entrance up from the castle. The entrance for trades is located up from the Alnwick Gardens car park and located a very short drive from the A1. Look out for the signs, if you are coming from the A1 and you have passed the Alnwick Castle Gardens you have gone too far.
Any extra passes needed over the allocated amount will have to be paid for in advance. All-electric hook-ups must be ordered and paid for in advance.